Don't take our word for it. Let the Clutter Doctor's happy clients say it in their own words how pleased they are with our work.
- "As we reduced the mounting heaps of paper on my table, Carleen shared with me her techniques for prevention. I really began to feel this was a task I could manage." - Maureen Solomon, Compleat Communications
- "We do so much better now. Carleen devised systems for us and now we know where everything goes." - Renee Schwartz, West Hartford
- "Thank you so much for your ideas and the inspiration you helped me to connect with!" - Kathie Forest, Bliss Yoga
- "It feels much better today to be able to sit at the computer and not feel like I'm surrounded by piles!" - Anonymous, South Deerfield
- Ms. Hoffman's class was very informative and she covered a lot of ground. She was very enthusiastic! - Jane Devlin
- "Dear Carleen: I've owned a cleaning service for over 20 years and thought I was pretty savvy when it came to cleaning and organizing, but you proved that there is always something new to learn. Your de-clutter class has had a very positive ripple effect on/in my life. Your "fresh eyes" coupled with class participation, before-and-after photos, common sense storage and de-cluttering ideas and props inspired me to clean up my act. Your class was informative and inspiring. Keep up the good work!" - Barb Wilkinson, President of American Business Zone, LLC
- "Carleen did a great job presenting all of the information and was so enthusiastic and informative!" - Tina Flanagan, Student
- "I was really excited about what could be accomplished after we met for our initial consultation!" - Sandy Grabierz, Somers, CT
- "Carleen, My friends ambushed my room the day after you came by and helped me organize it. It took us 8 hours and we incorporated all of your ideas from your “prescription”. You are AWESOME and cannot say enough about what you do. This really has changed my life in a very positive way. Thank you again". - Erin Morran
- "Hi Carleen. Just to let you know I am half through my pictures and I think I will be able to finish them in just a few weeks. You have such great energy and motivation! I must say, you have found your niche in life, because you are excellent! Thanks for everything Carleen." - Polly Z.
- "Thank you Carleen. I am so grateful for your “prescription” my basement was a place to avoid, all I could invision were hours and hours of endless work, not only did you make it a fun experience, it really didn't take half as long as I thought it would. Now with proper storage in place I have a new place to go work out, and I can find what I need lickity split." - Denise Morgan